VanNoppen Marketing creates and
maintains many websites and requires an experienced, full time, UI
developer who has enough skills to be able to maintain both old sites
and work with new bleeding edge technologies. It is a must that you can
function and communicate well in a small team and be able to make
decisions on your own and provide working templates in all Browsers
(even mobile browsers) in a timely manner.
- Make UI and UX decisions for new and old websites on a daily basis.
- Code templates for multiple frameworks.
- Communicate ideas effectively with a team.
- Quickly implement working prototypes.
- Examples of your work, backbone.js and HTML5 examples are a huge
bonus. (Especially if these examples function well in IE/have a solid
- You understand that a lot of users are still on older
devices/browsers and can create elegant solutions to maintain support
for these users.
- Have a basic understand of Python and Django or similar web frameworks.
- Contributions to open source with a GitHub/Bitbucket/launchpad
account showing a project or two. The volume of work is unimportant but
we want to see one project you've built you are specifically proud of.