VanNoppen Marketing has immediate
openings for commission-based Advertising/Marketing/Website Development
account executives in North Carolina and southern Virginia. Qualified
candidates will work from their home and act as a link between clients
and the VanNoppen Marketing team. They are responsible for liaising
between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising
campaigns, marketing projects and Website development.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining
product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Qualified candidates must be self starters,
motivated, able to follow projects through from start to finish, be able
to identify and qualify potential clients, possess excellent
presentation and communication skills and be fluent and current with
marketing and Website trends.